February 23, 2014

Easton CTR-70 Trekking Poles

I recently ordered some new trekking poles and got to take them on trail this weekend. I have to say I really enjoyed these pole from Easton. The CTR-70 are a lightweight and durable all-carbon construction. The three-tier design features Rock-Lock™ clamping system, extended EVA foam grip, and adjustable webbing.

The webbing was easily adjusted even with a glove on. The grip design was very comfortable. Even changing the length on the fly was a breeze with the locking mechanisms.


I am extremely excited to continue to use these poles. 


Normally selling for $120.00 I got mine on sale for $40.00 delivered. Great to find things on sale and that you can use a coupon for too!



Find the full specs on Easton's site

Why Trekking Poles you might ask? Check out REI's informative link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it will be approved and post shortly.